Hoggs of Fife Invergarry Tweed Breeks
These Hoggs Invergarry tweed breeks are a traditional moss green check. The shooting breeks are a mix of 60% wool and 40% mixed fibres. The wool adds great warmth and the mixed fibres add excellent durability.
Breeks are an essential piece of game shooting clothing to have in your country wardrobe. These Hoggs breeks are tailored with a front pleat to a relaxed fit. Allowing for full movement when out shooting.
With these tweed breaks being fully lined throughout, they offer fantastic warmth and comfort. There are two side pockets lined with premium fabric and also a rear pocket with button loop.
Inside the waistband of these tweed shooting breeks is a shirt grip to ensure you are looking smart at all times.
Hoggs Invergarry Tweed Shooting Breeks Features:
- Tailored with front pleat to a relaxed fit
- Fully lined throughout for warmth & comfort
- Adjustable & elasticated leg cuff
- Rear pocket with button loop and 2 side pockets with premium pocket fabric
- Sturdy Belt Loops, ideal for wearing with a Hoggs leather belt
- Shirt-grip inner waistband
- Zip fly with easy hook & bar waist fastening
The matching Hoggs Invergarry Tweed shooting coat and Hoggs tweed waistcoat are also available to complete this shooting suit.