Hoggs of Fife Harewood Men's Lambswool Tweed Shooting Jacket
The Hoggs of Fife Harewood Men's tweed shooting jacket is 100% wool which gives a soft handle and warmth. This Hoggs tweed jacket is also Teflon coated for added rain and stain resistance for when you're out in the great outdoors.
Produced in a bespoke dark green herringbone with a red overcheck, the Hoggs tweed shooting jacket is also waterproof, windproof and breathable. This is due to it's drop liner membrane with taped seams.
A dark brown suedette collar with a tweed storm flap finishes the top of the coat.
On the front of the Hoggs Harewood tweed coat are faux leather buttons over a 2 way brass zip. A suedette trim finishes the handwarmer pockets, cuffs, pocket entries and inside pocket flap.
Furthermore, there are two moleskin lined handwarmer pockets on this tweed jacket, and two bellow pockets with drain vents and shooters retaining straps.
Hoggs Harewood Tweed Shooting Jacket Features:
- Superior Harewood Tweed is 100% Wool for soft handle and warmth.
- Teflon™ coated for added rain and stain resistance
- Bespoke Dark Green Herringbone with red overcheck
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable Prooftex Drop Liner Membrane with Taped Seams
- Dark Brown Suedette collar with tweed storm flap
- Faux Leather button front closure over 2-way brass zip
- Suedette trim to handwarmer pockets, cuffs, pocket entries, and inside pocket flap
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Concealed elasticated storm cuffs
- 2 x moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- 2 x bellows pockets with drain vents and shooters' retaining straps
- Quilted Breathable Poly/Cotton lining
- Inside zipped wallet pocket plus poachers' pocket
- Anti-wicking drip strip around hem